TO ART. 13 OF THE GDPR 679/2016
- This information is provided for the www.selectedshoes.it/ website and is an integral part of the site itself and the services rendered.
- The processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the laws in force and the Rules and will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as the principle of accountability.
- 1. Data controller
- The data controller is SELECTED SHOES S.R.L., with registered office at Zona Industriale ASI Sud - 81025 - Marcianise , VAT 06364391216 .
- 2. Purposes
Your personal data will be processed, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes:
2.1 contact by phone or e-mail to receive information on the products and services available on the site;
2.2 to find specific requests for SELECTED SHOES S.R.L.;
2.3 fulfill any obligations required by applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities;
the provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 above is optional, but any failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the services requested.
- 3. Changes
- Where SELECTED SHOES S.R.L. if it is necessary to modify or update this page, the User will be informed as soon as the changes are introduced and they will be binding as soon as they are published on the website. It is therefore important to regularly visit this section to get acquainted with the most recent updated version.
- 4. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be shared for the purposes described in art. 2 with:
4.1 subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
4.2 persons authorized by SELECTED SHOES S.R.L. to the processing of personal data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of services, whether they are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
4.3 subjects acting as data controllers. The complete list of data controllers is available by sending a written request to the Data Controller.
- 5. Method of collecting personal data
- Your personal data will be collected for your direct conferment by electronic means by filling out the registration form on the website. Furthermore, your data may be collected indirectly through the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site (so-called navigation data) which, during their normal operation, are acquired automatically and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data are acquired anonymously only for statistical purposes, to detect access to the site and to verify its operation.
- 6. Storage of personal data
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in art. 2, point 2.1 and 2.2, will be kept for the time necessary to achieve those same purposes.
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in art. 2, point 2.3, will be kept until the time provided for by the specific obligation or applicable law.
- 7. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may only be shared with the judicial authority; we are legally required to transmit certain personal data at the request of law enforcement, customs, administrative or governmental authorities. This may occur, for example, in the context of prevention or investigation of fraud cases.
For the rest, your personal data will not be transferred, disseminated or transferred to third parties.
- 8. Rights of the interested party
- Pursuant to articles 15 and ss. of the Rules, you can at any time consult, modify, update, supplement or request the cancellation of your personal data, opposing their treatment pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulations. You also have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulations, as well as requesting the portability of data pursuant to art. 20 of the Regulations at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9. Cookies and monitoring
- Cookies are information, often containing a unique anonymous identification code, which are sent to the browser by a web server and are subsequently stored on the hard drive of the User's computer. Cookies are then read back and recognized by the website that sent them in case of subsequent links. Any data obtained from cookies are used by the Owner directly or through companies that collaborate with this, in order to ensure a simpler, immediate and quick access to the site and use of the services. The reception of cookies used on the site may be interrupted at any time by the User by changing the settings of their browser. For more details see our cookies policy.
- 10. Contacts
- To exercise the rights to the previous art. 8 or for any other request you can write to the Data Controller SELECTED SHOES S.R.L., with registered office in Zona Industriale ASI Sud - 81025 - Marcianise , or contact us at the email address email@example.com.