D.lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196
- THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
- Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner" of their treatment is: Selected Shoes s.r.l. Zona Industriale ASI Sud - 81025 Marcianise (CE)- Italy
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The treatments related to the web services of this website take place at Selected Shoes s.r.l. based in Marcianise (CE) Italy, nd are only handled by employees of the company and the technical staff in charge of processing, or by specialists responsible for maintenance.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This is information that not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the names of domain of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain information anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present data concerning web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
- Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of Cookies may also require the consent of the user.
Cookies used by this site and their purposes.
Cookies technicians used are:
PHPSESSID cookie is a native PHP and allows websites to store data on the state of the serialization. It is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, it will disappear when you close your browser.
SSID, SID, SAPISID, PREF, NID, HSID, APISID
Cookies used by Google Maps that are necessary for the operation of dynamic maps. The content and their creation are not directly controllable as the inclusion of automatically generated dynamic map.
These cookies can be deactivated and / or deleted through the browser settings.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses the system to monitor navigation data Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc., which is transmitted through the third-party cookies, collected and managed in aggregate form to track and improve web.I site performance data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following :https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website uses the system to monitor navigation data ShinyStat, a web traffic analysis service provided by Shiny Srl, which is transmitted through third-party cookies, collected and managed in an aggregated and anonymous to monitor and improve the website performance.
the data generated by ShinyStat are preserved by Shiny Srl as indicated in the information available at the following link: http://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_cookie_sito.html
To disable the action of ShinyStat, please refer to the link below: http://www.shinystat.com/it/opt-out_free.html
This site uses third party cookies generated by the connection of the site youtube
For more information on cookies installed:https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
To disable third-party cookies generated from the site youtube consult the help pages at the following address:https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Gestione dei cookie nei browser<
Each browser has different procedures for managing your settings, cookies and site data web. More information is available at the links below::
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione dei cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- POSSIBILITY OF DATA
- Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated, to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
- METHOD OF Treatment
- Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Have been taken all the minimum security measures provided for by law.
- SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
- The data collected will be transferred or made available for activities closely related and instrumental to the purposes for which the data were collected (such as the operation of the Internet service, the management of information and communications system, or for treatment by the offices for the same purposes).
the personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (brochures, information material, etc..) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose (companies that provide services for packaging, labeling, shipping).
outside of these cases, the data will not be disclosed or given to anyone, except:
1. there is explicit consent to share data with third parties;
2. .there is a need to share information with third parties in order to provide the service required;
3. this is necessary to comply with requests made by judicial or Public Safety.
No data deriving from the web service is disclosed.
- TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- In case you are sent a curriculum vitae containing sensitive personal data or - pursuant to art. 4, D of Legislative Decree 196/2003 - data concerning the state of health, political opinions, religious or trade (that is, membership in organizations or movements of this nature), judicial data and data concerning the racial origins or ethnic. and did not contain an explicit written consent to the processing of such data, such consent will be requested explicitly and in writing. In the absence of a reply within 20 days, the data will be permanently deleted.
- The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196). For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.